This ‘extensively remodeled ‘ 2 bedroom 1 bath condo is located on the South Shore Lagoon and close to everything essential in Alameda. Enter into the spacious family room that overlooks a private fenced yard, featuring stylish flooring with French doors and windows giving light and warmth to the condo as well as enhancing its recent interior color scheme. Enjoy the elegant floor plan, a fully remodeled kitchen, recessed lighting and a dining area. The two bedrooms boast so much closet space. This condo comes with 1 carport and a storage area. Enjoy the quiet retreat next to the swimming pool and minutes from award winning schools, parks, beach, shopping and dining, public transport, including BART, AC Transit and ferry to San Francisco.
- SLPM Property Management HOA,
- Built in 1964
- 858 SF
- Spacious 2 bedroom 1 bathroom
- Living/family room
- Open kitchen/dining room
- One bathroom
- New light fixtures
- Freshly painted
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Closet space everywhere throughout unit
- Private Fenced Yard
- 1 carport space/storage
- Close to schools and parks
- Easy access to BART, SF Ferry, major freeways, AC Transit, tech shuttles, Oakland Airport
Alameda (510) 748-4000
- Shower Over Tub
- Counter - Solid Surface
- Electric Range/Cooktop
- Range/Oven Free Standing
- Updated Kitchen
Carport - 1
Sewer System - Public
Additional Property Details
Location of Unit:
Ground Floor Location
Lot Square Footage:
Homeowners Association (HOA)
HOA Fee Includes
- Common Area Maint
- Hazard Insurance
- Management Fee
- Trash Removal
More About Alameda
First settled in the 1850s by immigrants and merchants, Alameda became the destination for recreation and sporting events in the Bay Area toward the end of the last century.
Later, with the opening of Benton Field (an army base that has since been developed into an 80-acre residential and retail community), Alameda morphed into a naval town.
Today, the city is home to more than 80,000 residents, many of whom make the daily commute to San Francisco for work.
In a Word
There is no shortage of attractions in this quaint town that generously offers something for every taste and interest:
- On a leisurely day, stop by the USS Hornet, Alameda Museum, or the Antiques by the Bay collectibles fair.
- Take a stroll along the city’s four miles of gorgeous shoreline or around its 11 marinas and yacht clubs.
- If boutique shopping’s your thing, you’ll want to make a day of browsing the shops up and down Park Street.
- Be sure to stop for a bite or satisfy a sweet tooth at Ole’s Waffle Shop, Boniere Bakery, Tucker's Ice Cream, Pappo, La Pinata, and C’era Una Volta.
- Or, grab something to go from the Alameda Marketplace before running errands at Alameda Town Center.
Alameda real estate primarily consists of single-family homes that stand along winding tree-lined streets and has more Victorian-style homes per capita than any other city in America.
Offering a taste of old-world charm just a few minutes from the City, Alameda boasts a small-town atmosphere and beautiful homes, plus remarkable parks, beaches, and schools.